1. What is the GST rate that will apply on packers and movers?
The 5% GST rate will apply to the services of packers and movers when a person avails all the shifting services like packing, loading, unloading, unpacking.
2. What is the process to hire packers and movers from “Hello Movers”?
Hiring the best packers and movers through Hello Movers is quite easy. You just need to fill out a form consisting your details like name, mail ID, contact number, date of relocation, current city, relocation city, and some other details related to your shifting process and submit with us. After reviewing your details, we will suggest you a list of registered moving companies. You can contact us on 9650539195 or email@example.com
3. What services will packers and movers provide us?
The following process will be performed by the professional packers and movers:
- Will perform a pre-move survey at the customer's place to get the details of the relocation.
- Make a list of all the furniture, electrical appliances like TV, and other things for manageable shifting.
- Use good quality packing materials to packing everything.
- Carefully loading all the household items in the transport vehicle.
- Carefully unloading the items from the truck.
- Unpacking your items at the destination place.
- Close the deal with full payment for their services.
4. How packers and movers charge moving cost?
- Distance between current and new location
- Packing material used
- Labor charges
- Number and size of the items to be relocated
5. What are the benefits of hiring packers and movers?
- Saves time and energy
- Ensure Safety of the belongings
- Accelerates the shifting process
- Reduces stress
- Warehousing and storage services availability
- Availability of insurance claims if goods are damaged
6. What services are covered by packers and movers in home relocation process?
In home relocation process, services involved are – packing, loading, transporting, unloading, and unpacking.
7. Is it inexpensive to hire movers and packers on weekdays?
Yes. Packers and movers charge higher prices for moving services on weekends and peak seasons due to the high demand. So, it is better to plan your move on the weekdays.
8. How much packers and movers cost
The rough moving cost charged by the packers and movers in India –
|For Local Relocation ||Transportation cost ||Rs 999 to Rs 3,999|
|Packing, loading & unloading ||Rs 1,999 to Rs 5,999|
|For Domestic Relocation ||Up to 400 km ||Rs 3,999 to Rs 29,999 |
|400 - 800 km ||Rs 5,999 to Rs 39,999 |
|800 - 1300 km ||Rs 6,999 to Rs 44,999 |
|1300 - 1900 km ||Rs 8,999 to Rs 49,999 |